This is not a party or event property.
Minimum stay at this property is 28 nights.
Located in the heart of Rancho Mirage, The Solomon Estate is one of the most desirable properties in the Palm Springs area. Situated on five incredibly landscaped acres, it seems a “Paradise Lost” unto itself – while still being located within several minutes of posh hotels, incredible shopping and a trove of upscale restaurants.
Construction of this magnificent 18,000 square feet property was completed in early 2008. Mediterranean in exterior elevation and appearance, and crafted with old world adherence to detail, this architectural masterpiece hearkens back to days of yesteryear, reminiscent of an understated elegance, very seldom found in this day and age.
Please note this property is NOT available for private events/weddings
• Master Suite - King Size Bed, Wood burning fireplace, Desk, Seating area, Massage Room, Private Outdoor Patio, Bar and Ice Maker:
Master Bathroom - Includes: 6 Person Jacuzzi, Double Shower Jets, Sauna, Soaker Tub
• North Tower Suite - King bedroom with ensuite bathroom with tub/shower, desk, private balcony overlooking front lake
• South Tower Suite – King bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, desk, fireplace
• South Tower Junior Suite – Queen bedroom ensuite bathroom with shower
• Veranda Suite – King bedroom with ensuite Bathroom with separate tub and shower, private balcony overlooking front lake
• Library Suite - Two double beds with ensuite bathroom with shower, private patio
• Yellow Suite - King bedroom ensuite bathroom with shower, private patio
• Butler Suite One – King bedroom with shared Bathroom with Shower, shared with Butler Suite Two
• Butler Suite Two – King bedroom with shared Bathroom with Shower, shared with Butler Suite One
• Lake Suite One – King bedroom with ensuite bathroom with Shower, detached entrance
• Lake Suite Two – King bedroom with ensuite bathroom with Shower, detached entrance
• Theater Bedroom 1 - Bunk Beds – one twin/one double, shares bathroom with tub/shower with Theater Bedroom 2, shared outdoor patio
• Theater Bedroom 2 - Bunk Beds – two twins shares a bathroom with tub/shower with Theater Bedroom 1, shared outdoor patio
• Estate Guest Home: (2 bedroom/2 bathroom) located on the grounds behind the Main House with proximity to both pool and tennis courts, has a shared kitchen, living room, and 2 bedrooms with King beds. The guest home shares a laundry room.
Access to the Solomon Estate is afforded through a set of double gates which stem off the white plastered privacy walls surrounding the property. A large meandering circular drive, with adjacent pond and water feature, directs visitors to the massive Main House entryway. A split access drive, with one drive leading under the grand porto cachere while the secondary drive allows for dual car off loading. Lush foliage and trees are strategically planted along the property perimeter, thus assuring maximum privacy and beauty.
The Main House - Downstairs North
The Great Room, Dining, and Entry Hall: With incredible attention to detail and design, The Great Room is not only elegant but is well thought out in both floor plan layout and design function. Three sets of French Doors allow for passage large outside Center Terrace. Looking north towards one of the two spiral staircases sits a Grand Piano, which gets played quite often and is always in tune. For architectural balance (to the piano), looking south and located under the second spiral staircase, is an intimate seating area that allows for casual conversation. Entertain at the large dining table off the bar area with seating for 14. After dinner Play a game of pool or foosball.
Bar & Wine Cellar: Located just off the Great Room, hosts a circular bar with built-in refrigerators and an ice maker. the wine cellar with a sub-zero refrigerator can be enjoyed as an intimate setting while sharing your favorite bottle of wine with storage for over 200 bottles of wine.
Kitchen: A gourmet cook’s delightfully equipped with a Wolf Professional Series Cook top and Oven dual Sub-Zero refrigerators. Under counter warming, drawers are located beneath the large, custom-made butcher block cutting board which sits next to the built-in steamer and cover. Two sinks and two dishwashers are strategically located along with ample counter space and custom cabinetry. This kitchen also features counter & table seating for 14. Separating the kitchen from the hallway is a large custom saltwater aquarium with colorful and unique fish.
Kitchen Service Area: The service area is geared to support family gatherings at the Estate. Fully equipped with additional refrigerator & ice maker, oven, utility sink, cabinets, and storage areas, as well as washer and dryer. A service entrance for deliveries and Downstairs North access is also available.
The Main House - Downstairs South
Comprised of the Main House entertainment areas & Master Suite
Master Suite: Hosting a sitting area and large pre-cast wood-burning fireplace; custom crafted bookcases, along with bar and ice maker, a large built-in desk area, and a 4-chair small conference table. Access to both the Main Terrace and the Master Suite terrace through two separate sets of French doors for private patio dining.
The Master Suite closet has ample storage for all needs. A small “special” room, within the master closet and dressing area, This “special” room is also fitted with special dedicated electrical circuits. Separating the bath and the closet areas from the bedroom in the master suite is a hallway “galley” kitchen which includes a sink, microwave, small reefer, counter space, and a coffee maker.
Master Suite Bath: Two separate “his and her” vanities and sink along with separate make-up vanity for her. A large soaker-type tub and huge double jet shower adorn the master bath. Also, this bath area has a dry sauna with two-tiered redwood seating. Along with an in-ground 6-person spa with booster jets.
Theatre Room: The dedicated theatre room features seating for 14, a massage chair, and a microwave oven.
Estate Guest Home: (2 bedroom/2 bathroom) located on the grounds behind the Main House with proximity to both pool and tennis courts, has a shared kitchen, living room, and 2 bedrooms with King beds. The guest's home shares a laundry room.
The Solomon Estate has a four-car garage and work area on the south side of the Main House.
Pool heating optional - $300.00 per day.
This property is not pet friendly.
City of Rancho Mirage ID - #VRON-24